7.29.2009

Wishlist Wednesdays: Retro Shelving

I'm kind of a neat freak when it comes to organization. I love furniture that provides a clever way of holding all my extra junk. Although my apartment is currently full to the max with shelves (mostly Ikea Kilby), I'm really adoring these unique storage options.

Love the off-center placement!
Photo from Terry's Fabrics.


Whimsical '50s vintage orange (metal?) and glass shelf that I'm sort of in love with.
Photo from Apartment Therapy which was originally from a Craigslist posting.


Mid-century inspired argyle shelving unit off of Etsy. Kinda' looks like a large wine rack, doesn't it? It's pretty affordable at $400 and perfect for storing records!
Available from Lunar Lounge Design.


Ultra-sexy shelves!
Photo from Design Boner.


I was originally interested in these Eames shelving units, but now that I've seen the choices above, these don't really seem to compare...
Photo from Design Shop UK and Retro to Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin