9.03.2009

Living in the Past

My style has been through a lot. It has relived the '50s, '60s, and '70s. Although I've started to dress more modern lately, I still enjoy watching others flaunt their retro flair and try to preserve the sentimental dress of the yesteryears.

Two girls in particular that are keeping the past alive are Rhiannon from Liebemarlene Vintage and Hannah Kristina Metz.

Doe-eyed Rhiannon has the sweetest outfits, and her photos are so ethereal. Her style is more '50s, but she is completely enamored with the on-screen darlings of the '30s and '40s as evidenced by her blog.


Hannah has the most precious face, a mix between Scarlett Johanson and Michelle Trachtenberg. Her look immediately recalls a time long gone.





These girls just make me wanna pull out my fur stole and mint-colored patent Mary Janes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin