5.27.2010

Meant to Be

I added two new additions to my home:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The story goes:

I dropped by my favorite resale shop and saw these two beautiful mid-century globe lamps that happened to perfectly complement the color scheme of my home. I already had several things in my hands and had to relieve me of some items before coming back to grab the fixtures. When I returned to grab the lamps (less than 5 minutes later), they were already sitting in the arms of an excited young hipster and her mother. After discovering that the one lamp they plugged in didn't work (it didn't have a bulb in it), they gave up. I was spying on this situation the whole time and rushed in for the kill. Thank you to the girl who said, "They're cool but not that cool, right mom?" The not-so-cool lamps made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin